Partners and Sponsors of CNPA
Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional’s trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality. By providing comprehensive support through our extensive product line, ongoing clinical education, and practice development programs, we are able to maximize the potential for successful health outcomes.
With its roots in education, Designs for Health remains committed to providing the latest scientific nutrition research via innovative seminars and conferences. To this day, nutritionally-minded clinicians with ongoing clinical experiences shape the direction of the company. Led by a talented and committed team of professionals whose ultimate goal is to help people lead healthier lives, Designs for Health delivers on its promise to provide the highest quality nutritional products available — and the dedicated relevant support needed to ensure optimal results.
Headquartered in Middletown, CT for over 17 years, Vital Nutrients is widely recognized as The Industry Leader in Quality Assurance. Vital Nutrients’ Quality Assurance program conducts independent testing on all raw materials and finished product to ensure full potency, authenticity, stability and maximum freedom from environmental contaminants. Our stringent standards and extensive laboratory analyses ensure consistently pure and potent supplements that are trusted by hospitals, healthcare practitioners and consumers worldwide.
Naturopathic CE is an online continuing education provider that caters to the needs of busy integrative medicine practitioners around the globe. With over one hundred courses (and counting) available to stream 24/7, from renowned medical specialists, we strive to deliver streamlined, pre-approved continuing education on the topics you want to know more about. Naturopathic CE is committed to hosting dynamic, expert instructors to provide unparalleled coursework. Coursework that is available at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
10% of all coursework purchased through our affiliate link goes directly to CNPA: https://www.naturopathicce.com/?ref=6
Salty Girl Beauty
SaltyGirl utilizes natural, organic, and many vegan ingredients to create beauty products to feel good about. In their own words:
“In 2015, Sarah was diagnosed with Stage 3 Triple Negative Breast Cancer, at 36 years old and 32 weeks pregnant. When something like this happens, it turns your world upside down. During this time, she and her sister Leah, who is an oncology nurse, started diving into the food they ate and the products they put on their bodies.
At the end of the day, our skin is our largest organ, and everything we put onto our bodies get absorbed into our blood stream and organs so doing the research, understanding the ingredients we consume our bodies with daily is something Leah and Sarah feel very passionately about.
While going through chemo, Sarah lost all of her hair. When this happened, she felt like she lost something that made her feel beautiful and confident. Instead of spending this time feeling bad for herself, she found a bunch of beautiful scarves and some great colored lipsticks — she got her groove, confidence, and saltiness back!
And here is where the idea of SaltyGirl Beauty was born…
Sarah and Leah discussed how they wish there was a beauty brand that focused on organic, nourishing ingredients but also stood for something bigger than beauty. Our goal is when women wear our beauty line they feel beautiful, confident and a little badass!”
10% of proceeds from sales made using this link go directly to CNPA: www.saltygirlbeauty.com/CNHP
The Vibrant Mom is a fantastic naturopathic guide for the postpartum mother, providing:
- A guide for the first 12 weeks after birth to help YOU create energy, mood stability, and balance.
- A week-by-week guide for moms who never recovered from their pregnancies, but want to reclaim their vitality. This is for moms who even delivered 15 years ago who are still experiencing fatigue, achiness, depression, PMS, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed.
- A deep dive discussion of your body: Understand how your adrenals, thyroid, brain, and immune regulation drive postpartum recovery.
- Lab testing: Key lab tests for the postpartum period and motherhood.
- Key Nutrients that Heal after Birth – Discover what nutrients heal, and what nutrients improve insomnia, thyroid health, autoimmune disease, and inflammation. Ease depression symptoms, relieve anxiety, and feel energized.
- Prevention: How to prevent postpartum issues for future pregnancies
- Resources and Tools:
- Stress management: how to prevent mom burnout
- How to help your family get involved
- Ways to Connect with your community
- Numerous Busy Mom resources that will make your life a heck of a lot easier
- Recipes from Granny’s Kitchen – Nutrition & Easy to make
Praise for the Book
“I can’t say enough amazing things about Dr. Jenny and her guidance into my postpartum care. Her easy to follow Postpartum Worksheet made my recovery manageable and gave me the encouragement I needed to get though the first 6 weeks with my baby. I especially appreciated the week-by-week “Fact” section of the worksheet. It was comforting to know that what I was experiencing was relatively normal. The way she broke down the worksheet into the “Basic” and “Bonus” sections made it easy for me to follow and not feel overwhelmed. I stayed consistent with taking my supplements and following her suggested diet and I can honestly say that I cruised though my 4th trimester with ease. I attribute it all to Dr. Jenny and her postpartum care.”
Buy the Book
50% of sales goes directly to CNPA using the link below!
Click here to visit The Vibrant Mom’s website
Take 15% off with coupon code NAT15
CNPA Sponsorship Levels
Gold – $5000 or more
- Logo added to CNPA website’s homepage for one year
- Logo and company description included in sponsors page for one year
- Logo included in the footer of all emails sent from CNPA for one year
- Social media mentions throughout the year
- $200 off booth fee for CNPA’s annual conference
Silver – $2000 or more
- Logo added to CNPA’s website sponsors page for one year
- Sponsorship announcement via CNPA email and social media
- $100 off booth fee for CNPA’s annual conference
Advertising with CNPA
- Advertisements on our blog and social media feed are complimentary for CNPA members
- To advertise through our MailChimp email list (in a summarized email): $10
- Non-members may advertise on our blog and social media feed with a suggested $10 donation
- To advertise through our MailChimp email list (in a summarized email): and additional $10