Holistic Counseling Mind-Body Medicine with Dr. Moshe is coming to CT!
CNPA is excited to announce that Connecticut will host Dr. Moshe Daniel Block in a weekend of incredible learning this month!
Practitioners of all types can use this amazing technique to guide patients toward healing the underlying emotional contributors to their physical disease and suffering. The course brings to life the content originally introduced in the book Holistic Counseling: The Vis Dialogue as participants practice how to use the technique and learn when and how to implement it seamlessly into their patient encounters.
Holistic counseling pairs very well with homeopathy, energy medicine, and other mind-body techniques for a comprehensive approach. Practitioners in primary care settings or who are utilizing naturopathic basics like diet and lifestyle counseling are also able to integrate holistic counseling into their patient encounters for improved outcomes.
This course will teach you how to get to the bottom of a person’s struggle and buried wounds in order to bring about awareness, liberation, and lasting changes to their physical, emotional, and mental health – whether that person be your patient or yourself!
Become an expert in Mind-Body medicine by learning the Vis Dialogue. Learn how to dialogue with your patients to find the mental/emotional root cause of disease. Leave the weekend course fully prepared to begin implementing mind-body medicine into your practice.
APRIL 26-28, 2019
Farmington River Retreat, 22 River Road, Pleasant Valley, CT
After this weekend course you will be able to:
- Use a dialogue to bring a patient’s subconscious beliefs to light
- Determine which beliefs have manifested as physical symptoms
- Explore new choices that represent one’s true self
- Identify your own issues that limit your life and your practice
- Witness deep, long lasting healing
What’s in it for YOU?
- Complement & enhance your current practice modalities
- Learn to get out of your own way to infuse new meaning into your career
- Healer, Heal thyself!
- Transform your personal and professional life
How will your patients benefit?
- Help clients ease chronic disease/pain
- Find the mental/emotional root cause of their issues
- Offer your clients new choices in life and in being
- Heal even serious health conditions
This is a transformative and life-changing course for naturopathic doctors and students, counselors, and all other types of practitioners and students of the healing arts.
You will SEE, EXPERIENCE, and PRACTICE the Vis Dialogue, watch real live cases demonstrated in front of the class, and practice the technique with your classmates.
Come experience the essence of vitalism in naturopathic medicine!